The `Int` scalar type represents non-fractional signed whole numeric values. Int can represent values between `-(2^53 - 1)` and `2^53 - 1` since it is represented in JSON as double-precision floating point numbers specified by [IEEE 754](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEEE_floating_point).
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar Int
link Require by
- AccountA registered account
- AlbumAn album
- ArtistAn Artist
- LocationA physical location, like a store. Can have one or many sound zones
- MusicLibraryA music library contains added soundtracks, playlists and schedules.
- OldImageAn image
- PlaylistA playlist
- SlotA sequence of collections (soundtracks or playlists) that should be played for a specific period of time.
- SoundtrackA soundtrack is a week-long, curated collection of music hand-picked for commercial use
- SoundtrackSummaryA summary describing the soundtrack
- SoundZoneA Sound Zone
- UserA user