The `ID` scalar type represents a unique identifier, often used to refetch an object or as key for a cache. The ID type appears in a JSON response as a String; however, it is not intended to be human-readable. When expected as an input type, any string (such as `"4"`) or integer (such as `4`) input value will be accepted as an ID.
link GraphQL Schema definition
- scalar ID
link Require by
- AccountA registered account
- CuratorA curator profile contains the information that is publically shown when e.g a schedule or playlist from an account is shared.
- DeviceA physical device that that plays music.
- LocationA physical location, like a store. Can have one or many sound zones
- NodeAn object with an ID
- PlaylistA playlist
- ScheduleA schedule of what music should play when, during the course of a week
- SlotA sequence of collections (soundtracks or playlists) that should be played for a specific period of time.
- SoundtrackA soundtrack is a week-long, curated collection of music hand-picked for commercial use
- SoundZoneA Sound Zone
- UserA user